||IC operates one of the biggest shopping centre businesses in the world. They have 45 shopping centres in 14 countries. The main purpose of Ingka Centres is to support the establishment of IKEA stores and drive visitation to IKEA stores. It all started in 1973 in Sundsvall, Sweden, when the first shopping centre opened together with an IKEA store. Locations appear under different trademarks, including MEGA in Russia and LIVAT in China. IC develops, owns and manages shopping centres with focus on long-term management and continuity. Their tenant mix combines the best of international retailers with the best of local brands, together with a strong family focus. Like many, the centres are well designed, professionally operated, and with a carefully selected tenant mix. IC’s centres are always situated in the very best locations. But unlike other shopping centres, there’s an IKEA store as main anchor. In order to replace and strengthen its finance department and to invest and strengthen change (centralization, digitalization and navigation), IC is looking for an ambitious Chief Financial Officer (f).
- Provide tactic leadership to the management in setting goals, strategies and plans
- Support the establishment and growth of IKEA Centres' operations by implementing the processes and business solutions needed to reach set goals and sustained long-term profitability driven by strong analyses and navigation
- Responsible for operational excellence in the competence areas: Finance & BN, Legal, Risk Management & Compliance, Processes & IM where services are provided from group CFO in the areas of Risk & Compliance. Legal and operational Finance
- Motivate other leaders to recognise the importance of a strong matrix network within Ingka Group to prepare Ingka Centres as part of Ingka Group for the future.
- University graduate evt. with CFA/RA/RC qualification
- Strong preference for working experience in a (retail) real estate environment (both management and development)
- Profound knowledge of financial and business processes
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Finance and Business Navigation within Real Estate business
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Managerial Position
- Experience of Leading organizations in a change environment
- Experience in creating and implementing long-term strategic plans
- Experience in Cross-border matrix organization.