||Group Audit Director
||Our client inspires innovative and sustainable solutions in life science and specialty chemicals for the food, pharma, personal care and industrial markets of the world.
Across 19 countries in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, our approximately 1200 employees go the extra mile day in, day out, to deliver value-add solutions for their customers.
In order to strenghten their Group function they are now looking to recruit a Group Audit Director
- Drive and initiate group wide risk, control and audit projects to improve the organisation’s management control and execute and report on special assignments
- You will initiate, coordinate, execute audits and special assignments in the various group companies and advice (local) management and report on risk management and internal control improvements.
- Give recommendations about the quality of existing policies, procedures, systems and internal controls in relation to business processes and business risks
- Coordinates with External Auditors, ensuring efficient implementation of the overall statutory financial audit plans
- Manages the assessment of the relevancy, reliability and credibility of financial and operating information.
- Manages the assessment of compliance with legal and fiscal requirements and other regulatory matters.
- Manages the evaluation and testing of business processes and controls with the objective of ascertaining proper identification of risks and strategies of mitigating these risk.
- Academic degree in Economics / Business Administration or equivalent, combined with and CPA/RA and/or CIA/RO and/or CISA/RE qualification
- 10-15 years of experience in a similar role in an international company or (internal) audit and/or risk management position with a big international audit firm
- Preferably also experience in a managerial capacity with specific industries experience i.e. industrial manufacturing/logistics
- Past experience with financial audit supplemented with broader IT audit and/or operational and/or compliance audit experience and special investigations and projects
- A good understanding of the corporation’s needs, the internal audit mandate, a good business sense.
- Excellent interpersonal, reporting and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch