- Define and implement the corporate finance strategy and goals across the Group working in conjunction with the CFO/COO and the Board.
- Overall leadership responsibility for the Corporate Finance team and the day-to-day management and development of all direct and in-direct reports
- Manage and oversee the cash balances and requirements across the group, maintaining the group liquidity model and providing updates for the board
- Manage liquidity across the group, ensuring in-currency balances are sufficient to cover commitments and upcoming investment pipeline cashflows
- Entity administration, tax, reporting, compliance, and regulation. And a bit of US GAAP reconciliation will also be important
- Oversight responsibility for quarterly management accounts of 180+ entities across the Advisory and Investments group, in 10+ jurisdictions (Europe & US)
- Oversee finance-related management information provided to board including flash/quarterly reporting, budget vs actuals, platform profitability, investor and lender presentations and ad hoc finance analysis.
- Ownership of group budget process, including monthly actual vs budget analysis to budget holders.
- Oversee investment requirements into various JV’s/Funds, interrogating and tracking investments valuations produced by the wider business.
- Manage Group Finance team members (8 FTEs)