Our client has during some time followed the Dutch real estate market and completed its first acquisition in fall 2018. The Dutch residential rental market is characterized by favorable residential fundamentals relative other countries, such as increasing housing shortage, annual rent indexation and market rental growth out-pacing inflation. The rental market is furthermore to a large extent regulated resulting in rent increases above inflation and the regulation is identical for the whole country. Through the acquisition, our client obtains a good exposure to The Netherlands and becomes an important player in the Dutch residential property market as the third largest private residential property owner. In order to replace and strengthen its Dutch organization and to invest in future growth (integrating the company values), our client is looking for an ambitious Managing Director/CEO (f/m).
- Together with the office managers keep the workplace safe and inspiring
- Head of culture – the main “coach” for all departments: Drive, develop, encourage, support and inspire team
- Responsible for all economic and operational planning, budgeting and reporting (done in co-operation with the group accounting department)
- Report to group office following report calendar
- Responsible for operational results and analysis (always with a future outlook)
- Communication and press: Under the instructions from the group management lead the national non-financial and non-transaction communication
- Marketing: In cooperation with group management follow through the local marketing plan, support all rental activities, and customer communication and surveys
- Municipal, State and other official contacts. Grow, maintain and support local network (liaise with group heads from relevant departments)
- Responsible for the legal framework within the country. Compliance with laws and keeping an orderly and complete file and archive of corporate documents and agreements
- Keep group office updated on relevant news or happenings in the country, or within the organization
- Responsible that country are compliant with all group policies and agreements (including purchasing)
- Locally manage: property management operations, including letting, customer care center, back office, and local administration (HR/IT/ACC/Marked).
- University graduate, Master Degree/MSc in Business Administration and/or Civil Engineering or similar
- Strong preference for working experience in a (residential) real estate environment (both management and development)
- Relevant membership of (real estate) networks (e.g. ULI/RICS/EPRA/INREV)
- Minimum 10+ years from working in similar roles with personnel responsibility. Relevant background is preferably from within real estate (housing or commercial), hotel/hospitality, energy sector or services
- Solid financial knowledge and skills. Proven successful track record from build-up/change assignments with positive results (increased income/margins, cost cutting etc.)
- Experience from working in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment in a multinational setting. Used to navigate in a matrix structure
- Experience from working with high value and high risk projects
- Experience from working in / with international customers
- Skilled in MS Office usage
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Additional languages are meriting.