Vos Logistics is a specialist in the area of transport and customer-specific logistics services. Making things simple, manageable and efficient for our customers is what Vos Logistics stands for.With a network of 30 branches, the company operates throughout Europe. Within Solutions, customer-specific solutions are offered: from forwarding, storage and value-added services and distribution to full supply chain solutions in which Vos Logistics takes over the control of the complete flow of goods or parts thereof from the customer. Vos Logistics is one of the largest road hauliers in Europe in the field of international bulk and volume transport (Mega and High Volume). With 3,000 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1,300 vehicles, 4,500 load units and 325,000 m2 of storage capacity. In order to strenghten its headoffice we are seeking to recruit a Group Controller who will report into the CFO.
- The Group controller is end-responsible in delivering periodically and timely high quality consolidated financial statements (mainly balance sheets, P&L statements and cash flow statements)
- Plays an important role in improving the finance function and processes of the group
- Responsible for accounting, internal & external reporting, internal control and fiscal affairs for entire Vos Logistics group including budgeting process
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- University degree in accounting or economics (Certified Public Accountant isa plus)
- 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience with the Big Four and/or an international company
- Sets goals and priorities and has strong analytical skills
- Can manage a complex international organization
- Maintains a good and professional relationships with both financial as non-financial co-workers. Able to educate and convince colleagues of improvements.
- Focus on achieving goals and priorities in spite of problems, adversity, resistance or diversions
- Able to gain cooperation & motivation from staff and colleagues by exchanging knowledge, experience and substantiated arguments
- Fluent in English