Group Finance Director
Our client is a global supplier of innovative plastic packaging solutions. Headquarted in Arnhem the company employs approx.. 5000 employees in more than15 countries worldwide. The company would like to strengthen its finance discipline by recruiting a Group Finance Director who will report to the CFO.
- To make sure that adequate financial records and accounts are made, in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and standards
- Coordination and implementation of the audit of the annual accounts
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Financial planning & analysis .To monitor the financial results of the company and to provide ’early warning’ signals when financial results deviate from the plan. Contribute to measures to optimize the performance.
- To organize and resource the financial organization of the company and related controlling activities.
- To actively supervise and manage key staff and to monitor the functioning and performance of accounting & control organization
- To monitor compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulations
- To advise Board of Management on financial and tax matters regarding investments and divestments and to liaise closely with the relevant corporate staff
- Take an active role in Transfer Pricing and cash management
- To actively monitor and manage working capital of the company
- Point of contact for external advisors (tax consultants, auditor, banks)
- Master’s degree Economics preferably combined with a Certified Accounting or Controlling qualification
- Preferably 10 – 15 years’ experience having worked in an international manufacturing environment.
- Experience in developing and generating accurate and insightful management reports and timely information on the company’s operations, results, forecasts and financial position
- Proven leadershipskills
- Good to excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of fiscal affairs, treasury and cash management
- Mastering the English language verbally and in writing
- An eye for detail, analytical thinking, communication competence and high social competence